Friday, March 2, 2012

While off Facebook...

Okay I'm jumping back into blogging. Get excited about run on sentences and punctuation mistakes. At least when its my post ;)

So as you may know I gave up Facebook for Lent. And I'm not going to lie, it's kind of tough! I just miss the picture updates and I know college friends have had babies yet I have no idea because I'm off FB! Ha.

So, while off I guess I have resorted to Pinterest projects. So far I have made homemade laundry detergent and fabric softener. I was a skeptic for a while but gave in and I think we are going to like it. It even got The girls messy stains out. Now that is impressive. :) And it is really nice because it is so cheap!! I found this blog and made her fabric softener and her no grate liquid detergent. www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com Next up is her DIY Wrinkle releaser. :)

Anyways on to picture updates. The girls are showing off their new sunglasses and JW and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary yesterday! Wow how our lives have changed but I wouldn't change one second of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment