Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Attention friends -

If you know of anyone who is also using our adoption agency "Arise for Children" out of Louisville, Kentucky please have them email us or leave a message in our blog somewhere. We are very interested in getting in contact with other "Arise" families. We hope to hear about their trip(s) and make some connections.

Also - there is a MUCH longer blog entry that I have been meaning to post about this, but if you are considering adoption or have questions about it or anything, you should definitely use Arise for Children!!!!!! They are all such amazing, patient, thorough and kind hearted people. If you've ever thought about adoption, now is an good a time as any to atleast look into it. That's all it took for me and KC to take that leap of faith.

Patiently waiting -
j.w. godwin

2 comments:

  1. Hey JW! We're an Arise family too :) We're in Louisville, KY and patiently waiting on a court date for our little man, Nathanel, who is 11 months old and was referred to us a little over 2 weeks ago. My blog is: flipflopsandlipgloss.blogspot.com or you can email me: mrsleslisweeney{at}yahoo.com. Looking forward to chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Allison met you at Created for Care and suggested I contact you because we are looking at agencies for Ethiopia. I called Arise today and loved talking with Lesley. I would love to know more about your experience with them and if there is anything you would do differently. Anything we could glean from your experience would be amazing. If you have time to email me, I would be ever so grateful! heatherhknowles@gmail.com

    I clicked over to Rachel's blog from one of your posts and realized that we went to church with her at Auburn. We are friends with her brother and his wife (David & Mindy). Such a small world! :)

    ReplyDelete